Jul 19, 2022
Susan Guthrie is the Co-Founder
of Mosten Guthrie Academy. She is nationally recognized as one of
the Top Family Law and Mediation Attorneys in the U.S. Susan has
been helping individuals and families navigate divorce and
separation for 30 years. Susan joins host Molly McGrath to talk
about the advantage of virtual work and an online
- Clients love the convenience of being online.
If you make your services more readily available online you will
see more clients come your way.
- Covid helped law firms realize the importance
of having your online presence be highly visible.
- Clients will find you outdated if you make sure
that all meetings are in person. It’s ok to work with their
schedule and have virtual meetings.
- You are more likely to stand out from the rest
of the market if you are more willing to use virtual meetings and
technology to your benefit.
- Learning to mediate is important but it’s also
important to know how to set up a practice with proper plans in
- Online training is a great way to develop your
skills further. There are plenty of online groups with other
attorneys that will help you.
- Most attorneys have a very busy schedule, which
doesn’t allow them the time to sit down and think creatively about
how they are reaching out to people.
Quote of the
7:44 “Clients are going to find
you a little bit outdated and backwards if you're insisting that
everything must take place in person.”
Ways to Tune In:
Hire & Empower is produced
by Ringmaster, on a mission to create connections through B2B
podcasts. Learn more at https://ringmaster.com/