Jul 12, 2022
Change can be helpful for a
company, so why do employees resist the change? There can be many
reasons as to why this might be. Listen to today’s episode to hear
the popular ones and how to get employees to buy in on change. Host
Molly McGrath as she shares her tips on how to have employees be
excited about change.
- Employees don’t actually resist change. It’s
all in the delivery of the message, so if you say it and deliver it
in a positive way they will accept it.
- Employees feel like all they do is talk about
change and nothing really ends up happening, so it feels like an
- Employees are typically well invested and
excited about change. They are more nervous about the framework and
timeline of the change.
- When you want to introduce any form of change,
you want to make sure you have enough time for
- Carve out time to have a conversation with your
employees about the change. Don’t just send an email or a Slack,
talk with them in person.
- Have weekly meetings with your employees. It
will show that you respect their time and want to give them the
time and attention they deserve.
Quote of the
“Give your employees the gift of
time and consistency and they will embrace change
Ways to Tune In: