Jun 21, 2022
Cali Franks is the Programs
Attorney at Lawline. She is also a published author. She is a legal
problem solver and well versed in counseling clients and making
legal jargon easier to understand. Cali joins host Molly McGrath to
talk about Lawline’s unique business model.
- You want to empower your attorneys and lawyers
and other members of your legal team. That will help you to retain
- Lawline can provide education for attorneys and
it can bring a new insight to lawyers and provide more context to
- In this tight market, most people will need to
be trained and you can’t expect people to show and be experts in
what you want right off the bat.
- Having a debriefing session can allow people to
really sit down and figure out what more information they might
need to know to be an expert.
- Lawline finds the balance between learning from
others at your firm and also giving advice to people while hearing
their real world cases and how it can be practically
- You want to be able to link to a video that
shows you explaining a subject as that shows that you do understand
and anyone can access the link.
- SEO keywords are a big way to get new clients
as a lot of people will go onto google and look at the first few
links, so if you do it properly your content should be
Quote of the
12:44 “It's particularly
exciting when you see other attorneys that are in your firm,
staring back at you with the other screen, to tell you kind of what
you need to learn, while also getting great exposure from the
160,000 plus other views subscribers that we have. I think it's a
really great, happy medium to find that.”
Ways to Tune In: