May 17, 2022
Christian Hansen is the Founder of
TheChristianHansen.com and the author of “The Influence Mindset”.
He sees a unique way to get your employee to feel connected to the
employer and how to get them to stay for a long period of time.
Christian joins host Molly McGrath to talk about how to inspire and
mentor people and your employees. Takeaways:
- A problem is not a problem until someone feels
something. You need to make sure that employees feel comfortable
being open and honest with you.
- You want to envision what your future will be
like, and harness that vision and use it to motivate you to keep
- Building a positive relationship with a
prospective hire will actually make them want to stay at your
- Most people don’t know what their purpose or
passion is. This doesn’t mean they are flighty but rather that they
need help figuring out what they want to do.
- People want to have purpose in their life. If
you show yourself a purpose driven employer, people are more likely
to join your company.
- Leaders are outfront and upfront with their
employees. This will give employees more clarity and they will
respect you more.
- Culture at a company is incredibly important.
You want to make sure it is a positive work culture and feel happy
to go into the office everyday.
Quote of the
8:18 “I think especially in the
hiring process there are huge opportunities for [employers] to
build and strengthen an impression and build a relationship with a
prospective hire that is going to shape the time that they're
working for you.”
Ways to Tune In: