Apr 20, 2022
Joseph Warren provides
Elite VIP Coaching for Christian
Husbands at blowuprocks.com,
the host of the “Broken Catholic Podcast” and the “Your First 100K
Podcast”. Clearly a man of many talents! He used to work over 100
hours a week in his early 20’s, which led to great success for him.
Joseph joins host Molly McGrath to talk about how to manage your
anger and stress.
- Society teaches men to not be voneral and push
all their feelings down. This can lead to explosive outcomes and
negatively affect relationships.
- You have to understand the problem to get to
the solution. You can’t make headway on an issue if you don’t
understand the source of it.
- 7 rocks that can kill us: mental rocks, shame
rocks, business rocks, marriage rocks, parenting rocks, fitness
rocks, spiritual rocks.
- A common issue when we realize there is a
problem that needs to be dealt with, we tend to ignore it. This
only makes the issue worse, you need to resolve the
- Everyone is meant for greatness. It’s easy to
believe that isn’t true but everyone has a greatness inside of them
waiting to be unlocked.
- Anger is caused by a loss of control in a
situation. This leads us to hurt others and then eventually lose
everything we worked so hard for.
- Stop making resolutions. Instead, you should be
making commitments. Resolutions aren’t as strong as a commitment
and it is easily broken and not kept up with.
Quote of the
4:00 “Anger is good when it's
applied in the right direction, but destructive when it’s
Ways to Tune In: